Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Sestina Poems

Sestina Poems

Something you saw
Obstacle courses all around the place

Something you remember
me climbing to the tippy top
A person who was with you.
my big fun excellent climber brother
A wonderful but imagined thing that didn't happen.
all the optical courses following me

The reason for your journey
it was my birthday
Your own six word sentence.
Six layered obstacle courses





Obstacle courses all around the place
Me climbing to the tippy top
My big fun excellent climbing brother
All the obstacles courses following me
It was for my birthday party
Lots of movement to get through.

1 comment:

  1. i Blake it is me caelyn from room two and i really like your poem and you really done a GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about