Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

The day I woke up with powers

One day I had just woken up and I went to play with my Thor's hammer. But when I went to shoot lighting with the hammer I actually shot lighting. out of the hammer it was sick and scary. I went to see if it was me or the hammer. So I tried to shoot lighting out of my hands and it worked.


Then I tried to breathe fire and it worked. This was so cool. I had powers, I looked out my window and I saw someone getting robbed. So I flew over and grabbed the robber and flew with him. He was scared out of his mind I told him I would put him down if didn't rob anyone and I put him down.


But then I saw someone with a gun. I straight away went and flew over to him, picked him up and flew him to the police station. There the police arrested him. For the rest of the week I was fighting crime and because of that. I became a super police man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about