Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

gamer boy

Today we had to write about what a future job would be and this is what I fink mine will be



I want to be a gamer the type that makes youtube videos. I want to play games like fortnite warframe outriders doom. mostly shooter games and Battle Royale and stuff like that.


For my backup job I want to be a lawyer which take 7 years to become and it is really stress fill and hard. But as a gamer alone I won't get far and much money. So I need a backup job and I fink a lawyer is the job for me and it is a good and high paying job and I fink I will be really good at it and as the type of lawyer i'm going to be I don't know.

1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about