Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

rugby league

 today we had to write about one of our hobbies and I chose rugby league here's what I write

RT write what I think

One of my hobbies is rugby league. It is one of my favourite sports and probably my favourite and my favourite team is the Warriors . Sadly they lost their last game by one try and soccer may have goals but rugby and rugby league have treys. I really enjoy playing rugby league but I get really mad when people say that rugby and rugby league are the same thing. Here are some examples: Rugby is played with 15 people and rugby league is played with 13 and in rugby league a try is worth 4 points and a conversion 2 points and a penalty is worth 2 points and drop goals are worth 1 point. And also I'm really happy that I'm in my best friends team but we've only played 2 games and lost both of them but they had both been two together for much longer that really all I can say about my rugby league hobby.

1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about