Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

a moment in time

It was my first time using a gun. It was also my first time being in a dangerous competition. Why did I join this I don't know. The first target raised on your marks get set Go!!!. Bang! Bang! Bang!!! We all fired. I just missed the middle. I was a little to the side. I was lucky that no one hit the middle as well. The next one raised, we all fired Bang! Bang! Bang!!! I HIT IT YES!!! Only 2 other people hit the middle. I was so happy. so long have passed 13 more shots had been fired and the scores were in I WIN YES!!!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about